What makes up a window? There are just four parts— but such important parts, because the windows and door you choose will affect the appearance, temperature, light, space, airflow and the security of your home.
Depending on your project there are the following choices:
- The Elite/Fairview standard residential frame provides a great value choice.
- It has the full range of opening styles and shapes so consideration must be given to opening types Windows: Awning, Casement, Bifold, Sliding, Box and Doors: Hinged, French Doors, Sliding and Stackers Door and Bifolds
- Pdf of configuration sheet
The opening styles of each window or door can cater for space saving, large openings for outdoor living, uninterrupted views and restricted space.
And there is the shape of the window, to add the dramatic touch, windows can curve or arch, and they can be facetted, louvered or decorated with colonial or federation bars.
Le Vent for passive ventilation. It’s perfect for laundries, kitchens and bathrooms.
The colour choices are numerous. The most popular powdercoated colours are the most cost effective. Eurocote is a powdercoated patterned or wood grain finish. Anodizing is a finish is etched into the metal rather than powdercoated on the surface.
There is so many ways to be smart with glass. Differing glass types can:
• reduce condensation
• lower heating and cooling costs
• prevent soft furnishings fading
• reduce irritating noise
• work as safety glass
There is a wide range of security and style options. Security locks, stays, bolts, and restrictors are just a few examples. Our hardware has been designed to increase durability and reliability which helps create a “peace of mind” for you.